Note To Section Coordinators
Please note that the Section Coordinators must accept or reject all papers submitted by that deadline no later than February 6, 2022. If you do not meet this deadline, we will accept submissions on your behalf.
- January 15, 2023, Final Date for submission of papers.
- February 6, 2023, Section Coordinators final date for Accept/Reject submissions to their section.
- February 20, 2023 Final date for Section Coordinators to submit first draft of their sections to the Program Coordinator.
- February 27, 2023 Program Coordinator returns first draft of program to section coordinators with day and time of panels.
- March 6, 2023 Section Coordinators submit final edits to conference program. It is important that Section Coordinators verify day and time of panels with the members of their sections.
- March 13, 2023 Final program is published to Section Coordinators (the only edits that occur after this day are: deletions from the program, and spelling errors). This program will be published on the WSSA Web Site.
March 27, 2023 An addendum will be submitted to the WSSA Web Site. At this point all other changed to the online Program will be put on hold.
Complaints that you can solve.
The biggest two complaints that we receive is that:
- section coordinator has neither accepted nor rejected my paper and/or
- the section coordinator has not told me the time or day of my presentation. Please respond to the members of your section so that we do not have to.
Another complaint that we get is that individuals need to make their travel plans and reservations for the hotel but have not heard from the section coordinators. This is why we are publishing the program as early as is reasonably to be expected. The deadlines we have above are as absolute as we can make them. We fully understand you're volunteers and we really appreciate all of your efforts. Without you we could not make this conference run; however, we need you to respond as quickly as possible to members of your sections and to the program coordinator.
Here's to a successful conference.